NB Places are limited, so come early to avoid disappointment.
Summer Sunday Workshops take place every Sunday in July & August at 3pm.Every week, a different theme represented in the collection will be explored. The sessions comprise a discussion followed by a practical workshop encouraging each child to discover works of art for themselves.
Sunday 20 July: Still-life Scenes, with Peter Burns.
Sunday 27 July: Costumes in Art, with Duffy Mooney-Sheppard.
Sunday 3 August: Telling Tales, with Edel Campbell .
Sunday 10 August: Sunny Skies, with Libby Simington.
Sunday 17 August: A Summer Party! with Emma O'Toole.
Sunday 24 August: Imaginary Landscapes, with Susan Farrelly.
Sunday 31 August: Family Portraits, with Frances Coghlan.
Important details about the Summer Sunday Workshops!
• Numbers are limited to 40 on a first-come, first-served basis
• The programme is free, lasts one hour and takes place in the Millenium Wing Studio on Level 1.
• Suitable for children between ages 4 and 10, and involves activities for adults and children working together under the guidance of a qualified tutor
• Children should be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
• As our works of art are precious we would ask you not to touch them
Family Programme Co-Ordinator: Frances Coghlan
In association with
Visit the Matheson Giving Programme Page