- Event type:
- Families and Children
Please Note: Places are limited, so come early to avoid disappointment.
A Jungle Expedition with Elizabeth Archbold
Important details about the Family Programme!
• Numbers are limited to 30 on a first-come, first-served basis
• The programme is free, lasts one hour and takes place in Room 17 on Level 1, except where specified
• Suitable for children between ages 4 and 10, and involves activities for adults and children working together under the guidance of a qualified tutor
• Children should be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
• As our works of art are precious we would ask you not to touch them
Family Programme Co-Ordinator: Frances Coghlan
Family Programme in association with Matheson